What to Expect (on Sun mornings)
- First time guest?? Receive a gift bag with a Starbucks card & other treats as a remembrance of your first time with us! Stop by the Welcome Booth in the cafe' before or after the service.
- Worship services start promptly at 10am & are done by 11:15.
- Coffee and tea are available in our cafe' both before and after the service - feel free to grab a cup and stay for fellowship!
- Parents, if you have infants / children (up to 6th grade), we offer options for your children during the service; click this link to learn more.
- As you enter the worship center, a program (which includes the teaching outline & order of service) will be available to you.
- The service typically begins with one of our pastors opening with a warm welcome, an update, and prayer, after which our worship team leads the congregation to sing 3 songs of blended praise. After one of our pastors teaches a relevant, biblical message (about 35 minutes), the service will close with a song of reflection.
- If you dropped off any children, pick them up from their room right after the service (with the numbered card you received).
- Hang out as long as you'd like!! Meet a potential new friend by introducing yourself ... or catch up with an old one!